Photo journey: The last week in Lion City

Still can’t believe that I’m already flying back and about to have my half-year internship. I don’t know how to conclude my 4-month exchange life (or say 4-month vacation) but Singapore has been treating me so good. I won’t forget all those crazy but awesome things happened here 🙂

Even though I always grumble about how boring the life here is (I’m sorry haha), I realized there are still lots of things haven’t done when I was about to leave. So I used my last 7 days here to explore more great spots in the Lion City.

IMG_7019

IMG_7129

So regret that I’ve just discovered Bukit Timah at the last moment! Those restaurants, the saddle club and the floral market… and I spent a really good night at Tin Hill Social last Friday. They have several indoor/outdoor areas for dining and bar. It would be so relaxing to chill at the outdoor area with live band at night 🙂 (@Fashionmimo)

IMG_7084

IMG_7249

IMG_7171

IMG_7366

IMG_7369

IMG_7457

IMG_7440

IMG_7408

City Hall is another great spot that I didn’t explore much before. Especially the Raffles Hotel and the Chijmes: historical buildings with fine restaurants. If you are a tourist and are looking for something about the “old” Singapore, you can’t miss it! (@Fashionmimo)

✏ Follow my blog with Bloglovin

📷Follow me via Instagram: https://instagram.com/skinnymimimi/  📷

mikaelahuang

37 Comments

1. May 8, 2016 / 11:44 pm

Nice blog! Hope you had enjoyed your stay in Singapore 🙂

2. May 9, 2016 / 1:29 pm

Beautiful photos! My brother was in Singapore for a short time. He said that it was a beautiful city. Also, he added that the people were generally helpful/friendly. Singapore is now on my bucket list.

• May 9, 2016 / 6:25 pm

Indeed! I love this city and I’m sure you will too after you visit it 😉

3. May 9, 2016 / 7:39 pm

I lived in Singapore for 20 years… before this..
    Now im independently located, and its the best feeling ever.

But it makes me appreciate the convenience of Singapore.. lol, no matter how boring it is (I agree with u)

Where r u from?

• May 9, 2016 / 10:31 pm

That’s so cool, I think that’s the best way to enjoy benefits of different cities! I’m from China. According to my observation Singapore is energetic and relatively “new”, and seems like ppl here have better work-life balance than in other asian cities 🙂 that’s what I love the most.

• May 9, 2016 / 10:35 pm

Yea 🙂 thats true too! I love your blog. Keep in touch!

4. May 9, 2016 / 7:58 pm

Lovely place!!
    I really wanna go to Singapur 🙂

• May 9, 2016 / 10:34 pm

I’m glad you like it! Hope your SG trip in the future wonderful 🙂

5. May 11, 2016 / 10:43 am

(: thanks for popping by my side and I’m real glad you did, lovely to come see what you’re up to.

I’m still new here in the lion’s den so every suggestion helps 😉 sorry you’re already gone,

f

6. May 12, 2016 / 11:34 pm

Beautiful pictures, thanks so much for sharing your stories with us all 🙂

7. May 23, 2016 / 9:36 am

WOW!!! I love that picture of you indulging in the pool while over looking The Lion City!!!

Vivienne X

8. June 14, 2016 / 2:34 am

Great photos! Lovin your blog!!

9. July 3, 2016 / 6:07 am

the pictures are amazing congrats! 🙂

10. July 4, 2016 / 11:32 pm

Thanks for visiting my blog. Great pictures.

11. July 20, 2016 / 2:25 pm

I love Singapore! It’s small and all, but it has some very vibrant vibe that I’d totally explore more! Keeping note of the “old Singapore” for the next time I visit!
    And your photos are amazing!

12. February 7, 2017 / 1:47 am

Hi there! Thanks for liking my Zagreb post at Chlohemian. I don’t even understand how the pool in your photo is possible. Please explain XD

• February 7, 2017 / 9:42 am

Hi! It’s called infinity pool but actually it does have an edge, the edge is just visually vanishing 😉

13. May 14, 2017 / 3:50 am

ah a wonderful write up ! I am feeling a little nostalgic as I visited Singapore last year with family .Though Experience at Singapore itself was wonderful but as a tourist , I faced one major issue there which I have shared in my blog below so that no other tourist has to face the same and once can enjoy Singapore to the fullest !
    ……………

One thing Definitely “NOT” to do while Planning for Singapore & Malaysia Vacations ! ( a 5 min must read)

The major blunder that we committed but you must avoid while planning a Singapore vacation – After all Smartness is learning from someone else’s mistakes !!