What I talk about when i talk about brunch

Long time no see! Hope you all are doing well 😉

First, apologies for my super-long title, it’s from a book title of Haruki Murakami. However, this post is all about my nagging and has no relation with the great writer at all lol.  People have always been asking me how my life is in Singapore, feels like I really seldom update anything about this place. Is it because of the sunshine and hot weather here making me lazy?

Out of my expectation, life in Singapore can be very slow. Sometimes I even feel like I’m having a retired life here compared to in Hong Kong.

So, here I’m just gonna randomly post some photos, please understand my laziness. (@Fashionmimo)

IMG_9690

IMG_9691

Shot at the Open Farm Community, Singapore’s first farm-to-kitchen restaurant.(@Fashionmimo)

Processed with VSCOcam with hb2 preset

The organic meal: Mud crab pappardelle with thai sauce; the sustainable brand I was browsing: Reformation. (@Fashionmimo)

Processed with VSCOcam with c1 preset

Summer vibes, thank you Siwen for modelling <3

IMG_9708

Processed with VSCOcam with g3 preset

IMG_5044

IMG_5066
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Follow me via Instagram: https://instagram.com/skinnymimimi/

mikaelahuang

16 Comments

1. March 11, 2016 / 2:39 pm

You rock that crop top Mikaela! And I adore Siwen’s maxi dress! This post gives me a holiday mood, the organic meal; the outdoor sitting area and the green surrounding… I love them all~

Vivienne X

2. March 11, 2016 / 11:30 pm

Awesome pictures! And I totally got the Haruki Murakami reference. I am a huge fan of his book. I read his novel ‘Kafka on the Shore’ at least once a year. Do you have a favorite? Jessy

• March 13, 2016 / 3:52 pm

Thank you Jessy! I have read a lot of his books when was in high school. ‘Kafka on the Shore’ is my literature topic in IB program 😀 so glad I find someone sharing the same interest with me xx

3. Joanne tse
    March 26, 2016 / 8:47 pm

Cant imagine SG would hv this kind of restaurant!! Wish I could make a visit in my next trip!

• March 27, 2016 / 12:05 pm

Yep yep I think I will write you a long bucket list before you come joanne bb 😉

4. April 27, 2016 / 6:47 am

Haruki’s title is a spin on a collection of short stories by Raymond Carver, What We Talk About When We Talk About Love. Both are great authors.

• April 27, 2016 / 12:53 pm

It’s my first time hearing about this book but thanks for your informing I will go have a look! thank you!!